Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Tax calculation in SAP

Hi, everyone:

I'm confused by tax calculation of SAP.

I know:

1. Output tax (Condition type 'MWST') is included in SD pricing procedure, and tax code is determined from the condition records (maintained by TCODE: VK11).

2. In MM module, non-deduct. input tax is included in MM calculation schema, deduct. input tax is calculated by Tax procedure (maintained by TCODE: OBYZ) and we can see the analysis data on PO item tab 'Invoice'.

My problems are:

1. How does the tax code of VK11 relate with the tax code maintained by tocde: FTXP ?

2. Does the tax calculation in SD relate with the Tax procedure(tcode: OBYZ) ? If does, how do they relate with each other?

3. How does the tax calculation in PO related with the Tax procedure(tcode: OBYZ) ? (I know the tax code must be entered in 'Invoice' tab). If I delete the condition records of condition type MWVS  (maintained by TCODE: FV11), the deduct. input tax can not be calculated, why?

4. In SD, tax is determined by country of origin / destination country / customer tax classification ...  What are the determination factors of MM deduct. input tax ?
5. We can maintain tax percent rate both in TCODE: FTXP and FV11, what is the difference?

6. We can input Acct.Key both in Tax procedure(TCODE: OBYZ) and SD pricing procedure, what is the difference?

Thanks in advance.

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question