Tax calculation in SAP
I'm confused by tax calculation of SAP.
1. Output tax (Condition type 'MWST') is included in SD pricing procedure, and tax code is determined from the condition records (maintained by TCODE: VK11).
2. In MM module, non-deduct. input tax is included in MM calculation schema, deduct. input tax is calculated by Tax procedure (maintained by TCODE: OBYZ) and we can see the analysis data on PO item tab 'Invoice'.
My problems are:
1. How does the tax code of VK11 relate with the tax code maintained by tocde: FTXP ?
2. Does the tax calculation in SD relate with the Tax procedure(tcode: OBYZ) ? If does, how do they relate with each other?
3. How does the tax calculation in PO related with the Tax procedure(tcode: OBYZ) ? (I know the tax code must be entered in 'Invoice' tab). If I delete the condition records of condition type MWVS (maintained by TCODE: FV11), the deduct. input tax can not be calculated, why?
4. In SD, tax is determined by country of origin / destination country / customer tax classification ... What are the determination factors of MM deduct. input tax ?
5. We can maintain tax percent rate both in TCODE: FTXP and FV11, what is the difference?
6. We can input Acct.Key both in Tax procedure(TCODE: OBYZ) and SD pricing procedure, what is the difference?
Thanks in advance.