cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact person email id is not updated in ADR6 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Everyone,

In our CRM system, when we change the email id  of contact person. It is not updated at ADR6.while it get updated in BUT051 only.

But if we change the telephone number of contact person. it get updated at ADR2 and BUt051 both level.

Please have a look on below screen shot and help us to know why it is not updating.

Here 2000030608 is  Main org and 2000030609 is Contact person

Email id of  Contact person is changed from Contact to Contact1. but it is not updated at Contact person address level( highlighted)

While telephone number of contact person get updated at both address.

This is How It appears on screen before doing any change.

if it is standard process then please confirm how . our client requirement is  to update ADR6  for Contact person and  Trigger BUPA_MAIN on change of contact person email id.

Currently, Our system generates BUPA_MAIN and BUPA_REL on change of CP( Contact person) Telephone number.

But on change of CP email id , Only BUPA_REL trigger.

Client wants us to update ADR6 and Trigger BUPA_MAIN as well. How this can be achieved. If any body come across such situation.

Please share your appraoch.

Please suggest us .

Points will be rewarded.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ashik_k2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

If you change work address email id then only relationship address will be updated(BUT051).

If you change email in main address of contact then only an entry in adr6 will be changed for contact person.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Ashik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello  Ashik,

you are right for email id .

But my question is why it is not happening in case of telephone number.

contact person telephone number should be updated only in BUT051 only. why it is getting upadted in  ADR2.

Behavior of telephone number and email id of contact person should be same  for contact person.

Please help me to know why telephone number is storing in a different way.

Regards.

Neetu Chhabra

ashik_k2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Neetu,

I observed the same behavior in both cases.

when you add or  change the relation email id an entry will be added or updated  to ADR6 and BUT051 table. Use the address number of the Main Account not the contact person to verify this.

Same happens with telephone number also but in tables ADR2 and BUT051.

Use the address number of the Main Account not the contact person to verify this.

I think you are using address number of the contact person to check the changes.

Regards,

Ashik

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ashik,

In our system, on change of telephone number , it get updated in ADR2 and BUT051.

In ADR2, it will update  telephone number at main account level and  contact person level .

but in case of email id  it will update ADR6 table only at main account level.

so if  ADR2 update at contact person  address number, why ADR6 does not update at contact person address.

if this is standard. how can we achieve this by custom code.