cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Qty management in Bulk strategy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When i am doing the the put away with bulk strategy, i came to know partial quantities are allowing to move into bin even though i was not activated the partial qty management in T331B table. Can anyone tell me what is the exact usage of this field. (T331B-ANBRU)

Please note that, i have not activated the SU activation for this storage type. Is it allowing due to this? Please confirm

LAGP

Thanks

GKR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you set this indicator, you can store partial quantities for storage units. If this indicator is not set, you can only manage full storage units in this storage type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Without mainlining this field,system is allowing to place partial quantities into storage bin. please find the above screen shot for your kind information . Please suggest.

Former Member

As mentioned in help, it is for SU's.  But in your case not using SU's, this may be cause not giving any error while put away partial quantities.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what do u you mean by "partial quantities are allowing to move into bin" if i recall correctly then this field T331B-ANBRU is more towards during picking and not during Putaway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just wanted to know the usage of this field, as per documentation help,

"If you set this indicator, you can store partial quantities, that is, storage units that are not full quantities, in the bulk storage areas. Only 1 partial quantity is allowed per block (or row).  If this indicator is not set, you can only manage full storage units in this storage type."

But when i am doing the put away & picking with partial qty , i am not getting any error (i am expecting the error message L3-085)

Can you please help me to understand about this field.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the "Bulk storage" related detail in the below mentioned Wiki(which was shared by Milca Martins) This might help to address your query

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/%7Ek1z3np9Putaway and Removal Strategies in WM - ERP SCM - SCN Wiki