cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consuming web service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

can u please help me with the scenario from the consumer side , once the web service is ready to be consumed.

Example : if we want to use a service 'CreatePurchaseOrder' in a composite application (consumer side) what are the steps we follow to use that service.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveena,

Counsuming of webservice means... you are using the webservice in your scenario which is already created..The webservice might be developed either java,.net anything.

Let take an example File to Soap..Here in this scenarion i am using the webservice as inbound interface..I will take the wsdl file of the webservice from the external system and I make it in the my local desktop and i same imported in to IR as external definition.

For more information pleas refer the below link:

/people/riyaz.sayyad/blog/2006/05/07/consuming-xi-web-services-using-web-dynpro-150-part-i

/people/riyaz.sayyad/blog/2006/05/08/consuming-xi-web-services-using-web-dynpro-150-part-ii

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/23/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-1

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/28/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-2

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/03/invoke-webservices-using-sapxi

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/03/01/testing-xi-exposed-web-services

Hope the above information is clear.

Please let me know if you have any queries..!

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.

Answers (0)