Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Maintain S-User for SAP Service & Support Backbone

do_thikimdung
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All

I'm configuring application incident management in sap solution manager 7.1 sp12 according document "ITSM_Guide_AIMConfig_final". I'm configured to step 2.3.1 "Maintain S-User for SAP Service & Support Backbone ". I have to fill manually information into field " User" and " Contact person". How to sync user and contact from sap support portal to my sap solution manager? If you have documentation to configure application incident management,please send to me.

Thank you and best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

run solman_setup transection and open system preparation tab and jump step 3 "Specify Connectivity Data "  You can enter new oss user information as shown screenshot.

Regards,

Ümit Toptaş

do_thikimdung
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All

I run solman_setup transection and open system preparation tab and jump step 3 "Specify Connectivity Data " . the results is empty,

I have followed your suggestion, but I still can not maintain S-User and sync customers number

Can You  guide step by step to resolve this problem ?

Please help me

hasanajsh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you successfully implemented Note 1969109?

Your problem is resolved by Note 2025884 which is also included in the Central Note 1969109 for SP12.

BR

do_thikimdung
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have successfully implemented note 2025884 which is also included in the Central Note 1969109 for SP12.

Then I run solman_setup transaction and open system preparation tab and jump step 3 "Specify Connectivity Data" .

Then I run transaction AISUSER to Maintain S-User for SAP Service & Support Backbone , the results as the screen below:

the parameter " customer number" not be modified . When I have edited , this errors ocurred :

therefore, I can not Synch Customer Number and Installations,

I start the standard Report AI_SC_GET_SAP_CUSTOMER_NUMBERS from within the IMG via

Activity Maintain SAP Customer Numbers -> Generate SAP Customer Numbers . the results is empty :

Why can I not sync customers numbers and installations?

please help me

Thank you

hasanajsh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have 3 Columns in AISUSER. So, you are in VAR scenario. Yes?

Firstly, in AISUSER Customer Number is missing.

You can check the GUIDE:

Appl Inc Managementg VAR GUIDE

Check 3.3

BR

do_thikimdung
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shkëlzen Hasanaj

I am not in VAR Scenario. What is the VAR scenario?

I can not download guide : "Appl Inc Managementg VAR GUIDE"

Please send me again

Thank you

hasanajsh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Than you have to deactivate "Business Add-In to Manage Several SAP Customer Numbers" and get AISUSER to normal, 2 columns. (SPRO). You need to do this first.

For VAR Scenario check the link in one of the above links regarding AISUSER. VAR:=Value Added Reseller

do_thikimdung
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shkëlzen Hasanaj

I have to deactivate "Business Add-In to Manage Several SAP Customer Numbers" and get AISUSER to normal, 2 columns. (SPRO)

The next step I should do ?

hasanajsh
Active Contributor
do_thikimdung
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Shkëlzen Hasanaj

I run solman_setup transaction and open system preparation tab and jump step 2 "Check Installations" .

this errors occurs :

How to resolve this errors?

Now, How to Synch Customer Number and Installations according to the following documents :

http://www.mediafire.com/view/6moqwpkfie26l4g/ITSM_Guide_AIMConfig_final.pdf

Can you help me?

Thank you

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the same screen bottom part will cotain the parameter and expected value or sap not for the same

Thanks & Regards,

Nikhil

do_thikimdung
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Umit Toptas

After I run solman_setup transaction and open system preparation tab and jump step 3 "Specify Connectivity Data "

The results is the screen below:

The SAP customer number is empty

I have been following this guide :

I start the standard Report AI_SC_GET_SAP_CUSTOMER_NUMBERS from within the IMG via

Activity Maintain SAP Customer Numbers -> Generate SAP Customer Numbers . the results is empty :

How to get information of my customer number in transaction AISUSER?

Thank you

BR

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

do_thikimdung
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All

After I run solman_setup transaction and open system preparation tab and jump step 3 "Specify Connectivity Data "

The results is the screen below:

The SAP customer number is empty

I have been following this guide :

How to get information of my customer number in transaction AISUSER?

Thank you

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In solman_setup --> ITSM follow the steps to configure support desk

Regards,

Nikhil

hasanajsh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

SAP will connect with solution manager using SAPOSS1 RFC destinations.

You may check in SM59 regarding this RFC

Regards,

Deepak Kori

do_thikimdung
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak Kori

I use SAPOSS1 RFC Destinations to connect SAP. I used user "S0010948831" to log in.

User "S0010948831" is a registered user on SAP

then, I tested successfully connection to SAP

Then, I use transaction AISUSER to Maintain S-User for SAP Service & Support Backbone.

the results are not synchronized S-User from sap support portal to my sap solution manager, the table is empty.

How to Maintain S-User for SAP Service & Support Backbone ? please help me

Have you document to configure application incident management in sap solution manager 7.1 sp12?

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may refer to RKT link from SAP to get relevant configuration documents.

https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000002672&_EVENT=DISPLAY&_SCENARIO=0110003...

Alternate path.

www.service.sap.com/rkt -> SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP12 -> Engagement and Service Delivery SP12.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori