Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring of task 0019IT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I Just have a Question as its Not Clear to me-

when any Employee is leaving the Organisation on 20-dec-2014 as he put the resignation on 20-Nov-2014 , serving 1 months Notice -

1) Employer wants to be notified 10 days before his leaving date...

which is possible by creating an IT0019 (10 days from leaving date or 20 days Infotype validity date)

But my question is -  How system will know His "leaving date" to calculate those 10 days before he actually leaves the company?

my suggestion - Meight be HR deptt should update IT0019 right on the date of His resignation so that those 20 days from his resignation starts from the IT0019 Validity date?

Please Help, your efforts are Appriciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

change the dynamic action like this:

04           900                        ***** DEFAULT INFOTYPE 0019 WHILE HIRING EMPLOYEE *****

04           901         P             T001P-MOLGA='10'

04           902         P             P0000-MASSN='30'

04           905         I               INS,19,92/D

04           906         W            P0019-TERMN=P0000-BEGDA

04           907         W            P0019-VTRAN='20'

04           908         W            P0019-VTRZH='010'

04           909         W            P0019-VTROP='+'

you are doing notice period action type right.

then in the IT 0019 notice period date will appear from IT 0000 and remainder is 10 days before the last date or 20 days after the notice period.

we have to take VTRAN as 20 days  VTRZH as Days  VTROP as + (addition to TERMN)

Regards,

Praneeth kumar

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

I check the mail configurations and through dynamic action we can't send mail notification for the IT 0019 remainder date. you have to call the function and check the remainder date is to date with system date and send the mail to the HR user.

for Mail sending list and mail body description, check the below document -

Regards,

Praneeth kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

I have gone through your docuemnt above.

which has arised me a new question-

say i am Updating it automatically with action infotype PA40, whic is updating 0019 also with dynamic action.

but what will i be Using in action PA40 to Update, as the Employee is leaving on future Date, assuming your figures: leaving date is 23-1-2015

so, can i make the Employee leaver on future date?

or I should create the PA40 for "Notice period", then what Infotypes needs to be updated in this case other than IT0019?

Thanks Anuj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a Action type for Notice period and update the IT's as per the client req. and compulsory IT 0019 for the remainder requirement.

i think no need of any IT to delimit or change. just IT 0000 with INS and 0019 with INS and 0041 with INS (if required)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

I just concluded that IT0019 is to be used with "Date Monitoring report", to see the Task remaining for that Duration on Reminder date.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi praneeth,

one last thing to confirm on this topic-

i have created my action Type 30-

and task type 92 in monitoring of task -

and written the rule as below-

Please tell me, if it is Consistent?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to create a Task type and follow up dates in the table V_T531

ex. Employee given notice period today i.e., 23.12.2014 and resignation is 23.01.2015 then the remainder has to be 10 days before i.e., 13.01.2015.

screen shot for your reference:

Now you want mail notification that, if today is 13.01.2015 then HR will get the mail regarding the Employee resignation details. this we can do through Dynamic action.

first you have to confirm that IT 0019 has to be maintained by user every time or it has to be automatically maintained after doing action type Employee Notice period.

just some time, i will tell regarding mail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it fine?

If i maintaing task type "Resignation" = 12

and create the action type as "Notice period" with IT 0041 and "Date of task"-TERMN is 20 nov-2014 and save the Task as '12'.

and in Dynamic action,

P   P0019-TMART = '12'

P  P0019-MNDAT = SYSTM DATE

M  M0001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

This M M0001 function will not work for IT 0019 reminder date.

you have to take the help of ABAPer only for checking the date in the remainder field and system date is equal then mail has to generate and send to the concerned user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it fine?

If i maintaing task type "Resignation" = 12

and create the action type as "Notice period" with IT 0019 and "Date of task"-TERMN is 20 nov-2014 and save the Task as '12'.

and in Dynamic action,

P   P0019-TMART = '12'

P  P0019-MNDAT = SY-DATUM

M  M0001

Can u help me with "M" Type above.

what is its limitation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

You can do either through dynamic action or user manual entries.

Try with dynamic action, like when MASSN action type is Notice period then IT 0019 has to maintain either back ground or fourground (user maintenance).

you have to create Task type (95 - Employee resignation) and you have to write condition like Action type date + 30 days and in the remainder you have to do the table settings too.

for remainder to HR you have to take the ABAPer help for daily job whether the system date is on remainder date of any Employee resignation remainder date then HR user will get intimation like Email.

Any queries revert back. 

monirani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj

You can create an action type which can run as resignation is accepted. In that action you can update infotype 0041 date type as date of resignation or IT0019. Based on that date you can create a Z program or create dynamic actions for mail notification.

Regards

Moni

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi anuj,

I didn't checked with dynamic actions, I hope for reminder, we can create the z-program for email notification for the employees who should be notified before 10/20 days based on current date, and schedule the program everyday.

Once it is scheduled,  System will run the same program every day and will get the list of employees whose leaving date is 10 days difference with compare to current date and send the notification to his email.

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman