Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search help for payment method ZLSCH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I need a search help for payment method field ZLSCH for my custom table. I have checked the standard table T042Z but there is no search help assigned to the field or at data element level. But still there is a search help for ZLSCH when we display for contents in the table. From where the input help is coming if there is none assigned to field or data element. All i need is to provide input help for Payment method field in my custom table.

Might be this is a basic question, but i couldn't get any help when i search in the old threads.

Thanks in advance,

Shyam.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The data element of field ZLSCH is DZLSCH, and the domain is ZLSCH. This domain has a value table (look in the 'value range' tab) - that's where the search help values are coming from.

cheers

Paul

2 REPLIES 2

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The data element of field ZLSCH is DZLSCH, and the domain is ZLSCH. This domain has a value table (look in the 'value range' tab) - that's where the search help values are coming from.

cheers

Paul

0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Yes, i saw it. But even when i was using the same data element i was not getting search help.

Now, i have applied table T042Z as the foriegn key in custom table. Now i am able to get search help. Problem solved. Thanks.

Shyam.