cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

have strange totaling problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is stumping me.  I have data group is by dept/Employee id/order#/transcodes

I want to report as follows: assume the time spend is the same for the blanks - it's not breaking on dept where I have ***** it's not breaking there it breaks on employee which could be ok so we can see Joe did 2 orders, but mostly we need the break according to dept.

Dept.                    Employee   Order#                   Trans codes                  time         time on order   

Assembly              Joe            12345                     Beginorder                   8:00am     60mn

Endorder                     9:00am

12366                     ..

Assemby                Jane          54321                    ..

****Totals for Dept Assembly

Orders - 3   Time spent on orders 3 hours.

Shipping     

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raghavendra_hullur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain more with an example of more than one dept details?

Do you you want to see Assembly Department only once instead of it getting displayed for each employee?

If so, enable group header 1 and move DPTNAM field to that section.

Right click on group header 1 section and under section expert,  select "Underlay Following Sections" option.

If your requirement is something different, please give an example with atleast 2 departments information.

Thanks,

Raghavendra

Answers (0)