cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order cancellation needs to be in sequence of operation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

During production order cancellation using C013 , We are able to cancel operation in any order and sequence now.

Due to some requirments we need to restrict this and get the cancellation of operation in sequence for example

If we have 0010, 0020,0030,0040 operation and all operation are confirmed then cancelation should start from 0040 then 0030,0020,0010 .

I have checked with user exit but unable to find it.

Kindly help to find one .

Regards

Mahesh Kori

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200568
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think Std SAP has this functionality via Customizing.

However i guess you have to build logic by checking AFVC,AFRU tables.

try this exit EXIT_SAPLCORU_001 Order Confirmation: Deactivation of Functions if it is triggering or not if not go for implicit/explicit enhancement.

Regards,

Deep Dave

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

You can use the BAdi WORKORDER_CONFIRM method AT_CANCEL_CHECK Confirm Order, Time: Check if Cancellation is Possible.

Also explore the FM CO_RU_CANCEL_CHECK

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member209265
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh,

There is n o way in standard SAP to cancel it sequence wise or cancel it all together. You can say this is SAP restriction.

Reason: If you see the standard process and you confirm any operation like 10, 20, 30 etc... the reversal should be allowed to any of the operation due to mistake (wrong confirmation). Hence in normal process it required to reverse and reconfirm the operation which was wrong.

But SAP is having functionality where you can maintain operation sequence in confirmation. Transaction OPK4. Its a plant and order type setting.

But not sure whether it will work for reversal as well. Can you check once after doing the setting in your test system.

Regards,

Krishnendu.