cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

field to be added in payroll datasource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

According to my requirement i  needed to use 0hr_py_1 related data source but in that datasource i needed to add pancard field and some of the extra fields to be added which were not there in that data source can any one tell me the solution how to add this fields in that data source.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you know where are storing the PAN CARD deatils in the tables if no please check with the HR functionl team.

they know which tbale storing.

add the  zzfileds into 0hr_py_1 using the append structure.

write the CMOD logic under the function exit - EXIT_SAPLRSAP_001

select the include program - ZXRSAU01

then the logic under source code tab.

after developing the program with help of ABAPer check the data in RSA - for the PAN card details coming or not.

come to BW side  replicate the data source run the info package check the PSA data.

now add the filed to target map the transformation and run the DTP .

check the data in the target for specific filed.

Thanks,

Phani.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks pani and sudha your suggestion helped me a lot

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Always welcome

Thanks,

Phani.

fcorodriguezl
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna,

Kondana and Kool, are right. Check this link below for more information.

I hope help. Regards.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/00c1f726-1dc2-2c10-f891-ddfbffdb1...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna,

For adding extra fields to Business content data source you need to follow below solution.

1. First Load all data source data which is available in RSA7 into BW. make sure it is empty.

2. Go to RSA6 select data source and click on Enhance extract structrure. if you have already existing append structure take that or else create one new append structure.

3. Add new fields with name ZZ in append structure.

4. For populating data for new fields go to CMOD select project or create one. Select radio button Components and click on display.

5. Select EXIT_SAPLRSAP_001 for transaction data and write your code here and activate.

6. Check data source in RSA3 and check data is populating for new fields

Thanks