Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SLC URL's

chetna_verma2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have installed SRMSMC 200 on SAP NETWEAVER 7.4 .

Our Security team have created users like category manager , Appraisers etc. for buy side & Qualification expert etc on sell side

My question is which URL should we use to access the SLC content for buy & sell side using these above created id's ?

Thank you .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

poesterwitz
Explorer
0 Kudos

From buy side, use the NWBC business client (in case you're not using the SAP Portal).

From sell side, create an external alias to the s3q_ext service, publish this link (that's the link to the supplier portal). ros_ext is the link to the supplier registration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Nice explanation.

Just to understand further - slc buyside function i can access thru nwbc.

But for sell side we need to have supplier registration link which supplier will used to start registration.

Can you plz explain little more detail, so that i will get clarity as how that link will be configured and publish to supplier.

Plz this will increase my visibility since i am impleting slc 1st time.

Message was edited by: Atul Mahajan

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

The use of the Portal-independent navigation frame on the sell side is not recommended, as SAP NetWeaver Business Client (NWBC) does not support branding and cascading stylesheets (CSS).

You can only use SAP NetWeaver Portal on the sell side when you deploy SAP Supplier Lifecycle Management with supplier self-services.

So yes buyside you may use NWBC but sell side it is recommended to use Portal.

Read more about navigation below

Navigation Frames - SAP Supplier Lifecycle Management - SAP Library

To register supplier you need to activate a business function read more here:

Registering As a Supplier - SAP Supplier Lifecycle Management - SAP Library

Regards
Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita thanks for prompt reply!!!

I understand from your post that NWBC is not recommended for sell side. But since we have to build the sample prototype for demo, can we use the NWBC client (since we our client is yet to buy the Portal licence).

Can I use NWBC for sell side as wel for demo purpose?

Also, I like to understand little more - SAP NetWeaver Business Client (NWBC) does not support branding and cascading style sheets (CSS).

Please guide since this SLC is new for us.

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

Yes I think that should not be a problem since its more about adding a company logo and personalizing the look and feel and for a demo system setup this should not really be a concern

Pl refer all links below for your reference.

SAP Supplier Lifecycle Management 1.0 – SAP Help Portal Page

Regards

Vinita