cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning file entries creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a APO planned material were the MRP type Y4(similar to X0). We are implementing Long term planning in R/3 for a particular planning process. when we receive PIR for the APO planned material the planning file entries are not created. Is there way such that i can create a planning file entries for these specific material. However we are manipulating master datas in LTP run with enhancement spot by this way we are controlling the explosion. But the planning files for the APO material are not created during PIR creation.

Is there any other way i can create planning file entries for these material so that i can continue my LTP process in normal mode and not disturbing the MRP planning material. The material master changes shouldnot clear this planning files entries generated.

Regards

Muthu Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu

The Heuristic which enables to create a planning file entry when converting SNP to PPDS. It's SAP_SNP_MULT . There you can find a check box for the create planning file entry.

No Change to receipt/requirement scenario:

Create planned order in snp using test data

Check planning file entry /SAPAPO/RRP_NETCH

Convert snp planned order to ppds order

Check planning file entry /SAPAPO/RRP_NETCH

Repeat above steps by changing receipt/requirement scenario.

Please go through with the below thread for detail information on the Planning file entry creation.

Thanks & Regards,

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Muthu,

Note 415232 explains clearly about this issue.

Reason:

Note 311860 allows long-term planning only for materials with the MRP type X0. Customer-specific

MRP types are not taken into account.

I would suggest you to check OSS 311860 and 415232.

In my understanding there is no other way for creating the planning file entries.

Regards

Mangalraj.S