Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Handling execution status

Hi experts,

in the online help, it is described how the handling execution Status on stop Level and on item Level can be set to loaded and unloaded. I want to use this Status and update it using the custom Events. But, I cannot see it on the freight unit UI. On the freight unit UI, I can only see the execution Status and the delivery Status, Where do I see the statuses on stop Level and on item Level? a Screenshot of the Standard UI would be helpful. I have not found it in our TM System.

Thanks a lot in advance

Petra

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

I managed to update the cargo receipt status and the execution status using the related Actions as follows, but only the execution Status and the delivery Status are shown on the Status tab. The cargo receipt Status and the handling execution statuses are only visible in the /BOPF/TEST_UI Transaction, not on the freight unit. I will open an oss note.

Cargo receipt status -> action -> set_cargo_receipt_delivered (Delivered) available on Header and item

Execution Status ->action->set_exm_status_executed (Executed) after last Event Z-UNLOAD for ex.

Handling execution Status ->action->set_handling_execution (loaded, unloaded, arrived, departed) It is available on item and stop Level. in our case, we need stop level because we have several loading Events and several stops.

Hope it helps

Regards

Petra

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question