Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori Standard My Travel Request App error

fenil_doshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am configuring sap fiori standard apps and uptil now I have configured the sap fiori launchpad and also have deployed all the HCM standard apps and and was testing the My Travel Request app and for that I am facing the issue when I try to create an travel request as all the data comes fine which is required as input for creating travel request but when I tap create button is throws an error and error message as well

and I have referenced the link  App Implementation: My Travel Requests - SAP Fiori Apps for Lower Back-End Releases - SAP Library

for the configuration of the Travel request app.

Also the Error logs on GW are helpful as there are no specific errors.

I just need to confirm 1 thing that does we require to do any configuration apart from steps mentioned in the Link above.

We have implemented Fiori Wave 2 components.

Prompt response would be highly appreciated.

Looking forward for you reply

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Fenil Doshi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

fenil_doshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I just figured out this after losing some time around this error this is issue is related to functional config which is different for different organizations and business so please consult some functional and maintain the table as per that in backend so that during creation it gets that value as input for travel request creation and then every thing works fine.

Regards,

Fenil.

Answers (0)