Issue with mobile app reference ER
User had been to France on business and after adding his last receipt to the app on Android in Paris airport on Friday, there were over 20 receipts recorded.
However when he got to Singapore (home), the receipts that was added were gone and there were only 2, the one entered in Singapore when he was leaving for the business trip and the one he just entered after arriving in Singapore at the end of his trip.
Is there any way to get the receipts back or do user have to redo the data entry?
Thanks in advance!
After checking the issue it was found that if the expenses doesn't appear in the list, they are unfortunately gone and the user needs to add these receipts again.
However, for the investigation purpose SAP would need below information.
1. Did the user add the receipts when the app was in offline mode?
2. For which version did this issue occur?
3. We shipped an update of the app on Dec. 3rd 2014. Did the user started the trip before or after this date?
4. Did the user switched on the automatic app update on his Android phone?
5. Which phone and which Android version is in use?