EMIGALL: The file is not open
Im creating new migration project and im facing the following issue: when I try to convert the input file, I always get ABAP short dump saying: "When accessing the file "c:\test\test.tst", the system recognized that the file is not open. Therefore, the file cannot be accessed". The error is in the ABAP program SAPLEMIG_FILE.
I have only one migration object in the project. I have coppied the migration object from SAP reference company, as usual. I created a text file which consists of &INFO line, one set of data and its concluded with &ENDE command. The file is tab delimited text file.
What I tried so far:
- running the conversion through transaction EMIGALL, choosing migration object, then "Data import" from the "Migration object" menu, and then "Convert migration file" from "Utilities" menu
- running the program REMIG_FILE_TRANSFORM from SE38 transaction
- converting the file which is uploaded from the workstation (option: Input is local file)
- converting the file which was put on server (option: Input is text file)
- changing the user rights of the server folder (both input and output folders)
- making input and output folder the same, distinguishing the file extensions
- changing the content of the file (although the file should be ok, since Ive used the structure more than once)
- I get the same error when I click on "Create file" icon on "Data import" screen on the EMIGALL transaction
When I check the server folder, SAP actually created the needed file (lets call it test.tst in this example), but its size is 0 and it never contains anything.
Did anyone had a situation like this or has some ideas on solving this issue?