cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Ageing Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have developed a Stock Ageing report using below link.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30f15839-0cf1-2b10-c6a7-ebe68cc87...

However no Quantity is coming under any interval.

Please suggest me few ideas to complete my report ..

Regards,

Kavitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks for your help.

I am getting values.And the kf m using is 0CPQABU

However for few materials i am getting data in both 0 - 30 and 31 - 60 buckets.

Please guide me.

Regards,

Kavitha

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha,

Without example data or screenshots its difficult for anybody to help, as we cannot imagine how the data is showing up. Please post some screenshots of the output for better understanding.

Anyway, in the cases where you see stock in the 0-30 and 31-60 buckets, check what value you get in the "difference" column. The buckets are dependent on the diff value, so that should help you understand what's going wrong.

Regards,

Suhas

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

how many buckets you created?

are you getting the any problem.

you said the getting the vlaues 0 - 30 and 31 - 60 buckets

for what about anoter buckets .

you have material quantity above 60 for the particular material if yes please check.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below is the screen shot as requested where for material 400012 m getting values in two intervals.

Also in the Difference column i have used (ZCurday - date of manufacturing) for which m not getting correct values.

Please clarify

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you calculating the values based on the ZCurday if yes please check the formula defination.

then what abou the 400013 getting the vlaues 3 day buckets.

i think you are doing some where wrong. please check the KF formula definations.

Thanks,

Phani.

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please drag batch number into your output. And also drag the Manufacturing date attribute (display or nav, any one is fine) of the batch number. I suspect that the date of mfg is blank in many cases, which is why the difference comes out as 735591.

Also, Batch number should be in the output, because the aging is dependent on the batch number. The replacement path Formula variable does not work correctly if the parent characteristic (batch number) isn't in the output.

Due to this the system is showing the same stock in multiple buckets.

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha,

I have two questions:

• Characteristic 0BATCH: is it available at all (i.e. does the company work with Batch Management)?
  • Key Figure Valuated stock qty (0VALSTCKQTY) does it show data in any other query (or test query)?

I have a feeling that either Characteristic 0BATCH is not used or Key Figure 0VALSTCKQTY does not have values.

Best regards,

Sander

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you check the MB51 report if not please check for the quantity and amount in LC at ECC system.

have you data for the quantity and amount at PSA - if yes have you written the any routiens at transformations plesae check.

if have data in the cube have data for the specifc KF'S issue total stock, receivde total stock, issue value and recived vlaues.

check the cube leve have the all KF's have vlaues.  then check key figures buckets.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha,

Did you mean for keyfigure 0VALSTCKQTY no data is coming or in formula variables no data is coming?

Please confirm

Thanks

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume you created the report exactly as described in the doc. So do you see any value in the "stock" key figure (i.e. the one not restricted for any interval)?