cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queries in Travel Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have some doubts in Travel Management. Please clarify whether the below 3 requirements are possible in SAP Travel Management or not.

1. Is it possible to create joint tour in Travel Request (eg : Manager creating Travel request for himself and some employees and during expense settlement, each person settling separately....Requirement is strange :v but still give your comments)

2. During creation of travel request, system checks out the budget, and If sufficient budget is not available in the department, then budget approval goes to the MD level. Upon approval, the budget will get allocated. After budget allocation employee will receive a mail and create his travel request.

3. System should able to check out employee entitlement for advance and outstanding advance and  If employee does not have entitlement for advance, then system through message and group head send request for specific approval

Thanks,

Namsheed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Namsheed,

1. It is not possible, because while at the time travel expenses settlement must and should you need travel request trip no. and details of the trip and expenses details.

2. are you customised Budgeting (compensation management) and how you mapped the budget to the trips. we cant map any budgeting here, for this we do max. limit for the travel expenses re-imbursement according to the cader (E/EG). otherwise go with PAID expenses travel trip like pre-booked by the company only with in the budget for Rail/Bus/Hotel/Car/Taxi. for food we can restrict through Max. scale for meals (V_T706V_B)

3. These Travel Advances will be assigned at the time of Travel expenses maintenance.

Need some clarification on this about your system configuration.

Regards,

Praneeth kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth Kumar,

Thanks for your reply

I am clear with the first point.

Regarding the 2nd point, the requirement is like this : when employee create a request, and manager is gonna approve, at that time, manager should get a popup if the budget is not there. He shouldn't approve the request when budget is not there. if budget is there he can approve. This is the requirement.

is this possible..??

Regarding Rail/Bus/Hotel/Car/Taxi/Food and all, we can set a limit of maximum per day. But is there any such specific node for setting meximum an employee can request for Advance in Travel..??

Thanks,

Namsheed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For query 2, there is no option to check the budget. i did not find it i will check and inform you.

for query 3, we can restrict the Expense re-imbursement according to the EG/ESG. normally trip advances are given in the form of cash or bank transfer or off-cycle payroll only. These advances are allowed according to the trip destination and cader of the employee.

For your client how Trip Advances are giving to the Employees ?

if you give some configuration and functionality of your client, is easy to suggest you.

Answers (0)