cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

share how they provide auditors proof that the firefighter logs are being reviewed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am running GRC v10.0.  I am having problems tying firefighter event logs (Reports & Analytics/Firefighter Log Summary log report) to workflow logs (transaction SWI2_FREQ uses table swwwihead) that show that the firefighter event was reviewed by the owner/controller. 

Its seems that I have more events that I have workflow logs.  Can anyone share how they provide auditors proof that the firefighter logs are being reviewed?

Thanks,

Kerry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kerry,

There is one feature in the GRC 10. You have to go the Search request. Select the Fire Fighter log Report review workflow.

Give the inputs like if auditors looking for the Q3 data. Select the date range or systems etc.

You will be able to see the status of the report pending or approved. Who approved it etc.

You can export it in excel and send it to auditors.

You can create a custom program also in the GRC system according to your requirements and auditors demands.

Hope It will help.

Regards

Munish Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Munish,  I have used that report before.  The only issue is that that you cannot search by firefighter user or owner. That limits its use.  Do you know how to figure out what table(s) hold the data?

Kerry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kerry,

Please check GRACACTUSAGE.

All the change logs are in table CDHDR/CDPOS . Sync job update the GRACACTUSAGE.

I hope this will help.

Regards

Munish Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Munish,

I am not too concerned about what changes a person made with the firefighter.  I want to show that the owner/controller actually reviewed the firefighter session.  Do you know what table the "search" report uses?

Kerry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kerry,

Sorry for misunderstanding the issue.

Please check below tables if these can help

GRACFFLOG

GRACFFCTRL

GRACFFREPMAPP

GRFNMWRTAPPR

GRACREQ

GRACREQOWNER

I think these may have your answer. I did not check the tables in the system. I got these from somewhere.

Regards

Munish

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like tables GRACFFLOG & GRFNMWRTAPPR contain the data I need.  Thanks

Answers (0)