cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Delete planned costs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I want to know if there is any standard way to delete planned cost? let me tell you that- I have used KP90 and KP91 and  yes it deleted plan cost but it also deleted all CO object including rates which were maintained in KP26.

I need you help to know if there is any Transaction to delete planned cost or planned value which is seen in CJI4(delete plan cost line item) for a particular order, CC or WBS.

Thanks and Regards,

Roshan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roshan,

Why you want to delete planned cost?  What is the business requirement.

You can check program RCNCP001 where there is option to delete plan cost data.

Also refer following SAP note

779408 - KP90,KP91: What is deleted?

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tushar,

Thanks for reverting.

I tried suggested program "RCNCP001" and i think it do not fulfill my requirement. I mai be wrong but the steps i followed is-

1.) Entered some Planned cost to a WBS(XYZ) in CJR2 and this plan cost can be seen in CJI4.

2.) then i tried to delete it using RCNCP001 to delete above plane cost for same version.

But it did not work this planned cost still exist for wbs(XYX) and according to note 779408 it deletion of planning data, So my question remains (:

Please check and let me know if i have followed correct steps or not

Requirement- The business want to know if there is any standers transaction where they can directly delete planned cost posted with reference to WBS, CC or activity type.

Regards,

Roshan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roshan,

Please use Project version functionality.

You can save the planned cost in target version for networks or orders for projects

In report RCNCP001 when you execute, there is checkbox 'Delete Target Version' , set this indicator.

If you set the indicator, the plan values in the target version are set to zero. Zero records are generated in the database

Also refer to SAP note 521254 - CJ9D: Indicator 'Delete target version' for more details.

Regards

Tushar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roshan,

how you have update plan cost to project object only that is the standard way to delete plan cost from project objects.

basically plant cost we put to compare plant Vs Actual cost by structure report. so in normal way we modify only plan cost.

Regards,
Sanjeev