cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer control with different over head %

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a requirement wherein standard cost estimate in plant 1 should be picked up in plant 2. we know that it is possible through transfer control. But the problem is in plant 1 overhead percentage is 10% whereas in plant 2 overhead % should be 13%. However through transfer control only overhead with 10% only is getting populated not 13% in plant 2.

Is there any configuration is missing? how to go about it.

Thanks in advance

K.G.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it same material  in 2 diff plant?

Then you can't charge diff OH rate during transfer control because transfer control is for transferring same cost to other plant.

But can try by taking OH rate dependency OHtype/Plant combination where you can define Plant wise rate

Test it in your dev ...

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you may use additive cost for difference OHs. But not very sure that this good to use or not, hence suggest to wait for other suggestions or confirmation on this.

may give you more help on this.

Regards

Rajneesh

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajneesh

The link is my old a/c but I could not access that and so I opened a new one with new mail id..can I marge my old one with my new id in SDN?

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal

I think that is not possible coz I remember that I have read in the discussions some where the same issue. But anyways send a mail to the moderators may be now they can do something.

Regards

Rajjneesh.