Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Night Shift Allowance

former_member622494
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

An employee is not getting the night shift allowance from four months.He is getting Rs 15 per day as per night shift. Please give suggestions for this issue.

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member622494
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I have found that in transaction pt66 ,all the  values are zero for all the months (after promotion in june). Abaper found that the program is fetching the data from cluster b2 table where the data of these months are not there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

through which IT you are maintaining this Night shift allowances ? normally we do this through IT 0015.

where you mention this 15/- per day in the system ? are you done any PCR for this ?

former_member622494
Participant
0 Kudos

May be any PCR is written ,i dont know .But the value is not coming in RT Table . Yes it is maintained in IT0015. But it is automatically calculated .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then check like this run the payroll with log and check for the wage type from the IT 0015 for Night allowance in each and every node of the log. then you will find the custom PCR for that.

please share the PCR and processing part too.

former_member622494
Participant
0 Kudos

actually now i found that the employee is promoted to the new location where the night shift allowance is given. and there is the zprogram which picks the data from IT0001 organizational assignment but it is not  getting updated for an employee. Kindly help soon to solve my issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please clarify your requirement.

Thanks

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sailaja,

Please share the PCR.

In case it's Custom Z-program take help from ABAPer.

Regards,

Niladri

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sailaja,

It seems you have joined in the company very recently, m i rit?

If yes,

1. First check with your senior consultant about this scenario or at least get some config stuff or valid information from respective persons.

2. First you should have to know for shift allowance either Z-Program or PCR are being used?

3. If it's PCR then what logic is written or If it's Z-program what logic is written? check both with concern persons don't be rush..!

4. You said from four months on-wards allowance isn't generated but before four months how did client handled...?

Note: Shift allowance is very common requirement from any client I hope so PCR might be written, Z-Program won't be written until very complex scenario...!

Hope above information is help to you....!

Ur's Mohan

former_member622494
Participant
0 Kudos

IN11 Recurring payments/deductions and supplementary payments

AMT= BETRG Set

NUM= ANZHL Set

TABLEP0015 Read table fields

VARGBLGART Tab.field VVVVV v.ky

OPIND      Operation indicator

ADDWT *    OT   Output table

M211

TABLEP0015 Read table fields

VALEN 1    Set length - v.key

VARGBZUORD Tab.field VVVVV v.ky

ADDWT *    OT   Output table

ADDWT M216 OT   Output table

former_member622494
Participant
0 Kudos

1420 Night Shift Allowance

Rule   ESGPCR VaKey    Operation

IN11      *            AMT= BETRG

IN11      *            NUM= ANZHL

IN11      *            TABLEP0015

IN11      *            VARGBLGART

IN11      *   ****     OPIND

IN11      *   ****     ADDWT *

former_member622494
Participant
0 Kudos

All the employees data are coming except one who is recently transfered from other location.

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sailaja,

Hope this is Sap standard PCR...! also I'm not getting you why did you share this PCR ?. if you don't mind kindly can you share your scenario where we can help you out based on your requirement...!

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sailaja,

Can you elaborate the scenario?

Regards,

Triven Kumar