cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order No. not available in General Ledger (FAGLL03)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had tried to have details of expenses booked in particular GL (GL no. 43600020) against each Purchase Order No.

But by applying layout with Purchasing Doc Column also PO no. against each line item of GL 43600020 not available. Further if we view display document for particular line item purchase order is already there.

We request you to do needful so that, we can have data in Purchasing Doc column.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this old note:

152335 - Field EBELN in line layout variant for cust./vendor

You can't view this field filled. Not by standard ways.

JPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hiren,

Its technical issue, you need to take the help of ABAP consultant to solve the issue.  Please check the below issues posted for the same.

Regards,

Inthiyaz

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried to search in SCN about your requirement ?

I have searched and I've found a discussion where you will find the correspond information how to display the Purchasing document in FAGLL03.

Have a look into the discussion

I am giving you the IMG path SPRO-Financial Accounting (New)-General Ledger Accounting (New)-Master Data-G/L Accounts-Line Items-Define Special Fields for Line Item Display.

Here you need to add the field BSEG-EBELN.

Then check the same in FAGLL03.

arsalantaufiq
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI,

Iam facing same issue. i need purchasing document field BSEG-EBELN for dynamic selection on FAGLL03 screen but its not work after defining special fields for line item display. what will be the next step to solve this query? is there some thing more missing?

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

in our company we managed to add purchasing Doc. in FBL3N report.. please check special field in FBL3N .

run FBL3N -  setting- special Field .. check if the purchasing Doc. assign in the table

Regards

Mahmoud El Nady

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmoud Elnady

I have checked special fields but the Purchasing Document field not assigned. What should be the next step? Pls guide.

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you should add it in the special field:

T-code O7R3

select new Entries and add in the Table BSEG & in Field Name EBELN

Save

and run FBL3N Again and add the purchase Document to your current layout.

Regards

Mahmoud El Nady

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked my comment below ?

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly  run program RFPOSXEXTEND from T-code SE38 to re-structure again the FBL3N after adding the special fields? Regards Mahmoud El Nady

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please discuss ABAPER with this requirement in "RFPOS" structure the field is availble and it needs to bring in the GL line item.

In the background ABAPER will call one BTE and it will show in the out field.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

But i am from FICO, I does not understand the technicality you talk about.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some times the field is available in the layout but it does not pick the values due to you have to make corrections to the report. So you have to check with your ABAPer to pick the value in the report. More over, have you checked the report FBL3N for the same.

Regards,

Mukthar

ankit_agarwal8
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hiren,

You don't need to do anything in this. Just Talk to you abaper regarding BTE ( Business transection event). Hw will right the logic in BTE.

I think BTE 1650 will be helpful for you.

Regards,

Ankit K. Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mukthar Ali Ahamed ji

Thanks for reply

I have checked FBL3N but Purchase Order nos are not available in it.

Regards,

Hiren Aashra

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then check with your ABAPer for correction of the report.

Regards,

Mukthar