Process Observer scenario - Adding Standard ABAP table data
We are trying to implement a OPI business scenario for O2C (Order to cash) using Process Observer.
How to ADD information like Sales Organization, division etc. from Standard ABAP tables like VBAK to the output.
Would really appreciate a Step-By-Step process.
Archana Shukla replied
You have to first replicate your table structure and data into HANA using SLT.
Find more information on SLT configuration and usage from here
Once you have done the replication, you can:
1. Open the Context Calculation View (- this gets generated automatically when you save the business scenario, and you can find it in the folder Calculation View in HANA Studio -)
2. Drag and Drop your VBAK table onto the Calculation View editor
3. JOIN this to existing tables
4. Right click on the table columns and add them to the output
5. Save the Calculation View
You can find more information on Context Calculation View in our Developer Guide
... and you are ready to use them in Business Scenario.
Hope this helps.