cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syclo to MSSql to SAP database

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All , I have requirment in syclo is SAP Syclo communicate to MssSQL and store all data in MSSQL. After that MSSQL DATA Should be transfer to SAP database (SAP Tables ). 1) is it possible ? 2) May i know , if its yes then how can we do best way ? Thanks & Regards,   Kunal Varaiya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Kunal,

Yes, it is possible to have Agentry communicate only with a SQL backend.  I am assuming you are custom building your application.  If you are asking about taking one of the existing products and inserting SQL as an intermediate storage then while it is technically possible it would take a lot of work.

The question will be why not directly put the data in SAP?  What are you trying to accomplish by using the intermediate database?

In terms of then having the data flow to SAP, the best method for that will depend on a number of factors related to your application requirements.  Things to consider include:

• How soon the data needs to move from SQL to SAP
  • What should happen to the data once transferred.
  • How are errors to be handled
  • etc.

All of these need to be taken into account when deciding on the architecture and transfer methods.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bill , Thanks for replay ... --How soon the data needs to move from SQL to SAP ? Ans : every 30 mins . --What should happen to the data once transferred ? Ans : Mobile data will be used in SAP CRM System for status or etc. --How are errors to be handled ? We are planning to handle at middle ware (MS SQL) . Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Kunal,

You will need to decide where you want do the sync between SQL and SAP.  You can do it using Agentry and service events (writing a separate application or part of your current app) or use other tools to accomplish it.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bill ... I will check . Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya