cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode FB60 Dump ,while active withholding calculation country in india only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have implemented OSS Note no 1945137 for amount based tan level exemption for india. and assign withholding tax country IN , at time of vendor  invoice posting tcode fb60 , we have getting dump " The feild " I secco " cannot be changed "  this dump getting only when i am using withholding tax country IN only  not different country. please help me.find the attached file for dump.

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay Paul,

Request you to please check if you have already implemented all pre-requisite notes prior implementing Note1945137. Eg: 1727705 - BADI for India.

Also do check the below link if it helps you or your ABAPER:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3608580

Do let us know if you are still facing the issues.

Thanks,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishar sir,

Thansk of reply

Regards

JAY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay Paul,

If your issue is resolved we request you to change the issue to answered/ resolved.

Thank you.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal sir,

I have one small query , after implementing above note , our client scenario is , for e.g

suppose client has Two withholding exemption , & both the exemption date same , withholding tax calculation type E1 & tax code E1 at the time of invoice posting , he want to use both exemption certificate  , one vendor invoice posting , it can be possible use both exemption certificate ,one vendor invoice. any India law for tax exemption ? ,

Regard

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Apologies but i am not able to understand the requirement by your client.

Do they want to apply two different exemption certificate to once invoice or do they want to maintain two exemption certificate in Vendor Master data and apply at different invoices as per the invoice details.

If its the first part then request you share an example how two exemption certificate are applicable on one invoice.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal Sir,

Thanks for reply ,,,My client requirement is

I have vendor VEND1 for which tax type T1 is assigned. You have multiple exemption certificate.For eg.TEST01 & TEST02  Validate is below  &  maintained vendor master CIN Details tab

1. Exemption 1 - Validity : 01.01.2014 - 31.12.2014  , Exemption  10%

2. Exemption 2: Validity : 01.01.2014- 31.12.2014  , Exemption    10%

we want to apply two different exemption certificate to once invoice , so it is possible ?

Regards

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Happy New Year!

I have checked the above scenario.

It is not possible to have more that one exemption certificate for single tax type.

There is only one case where we can have different exemption certificate applicable to same tax type - in case of different business place.

--> Business place may be the head office or branch or regional offices, etc which might have different TAN. While posting transaction business place must be entered to ensure that correct exemption certificate is applied.

But in this case while posting the document you will only be allowed to have one exemption certificate applicable as per the business place.

Request you to check the below link for details on WHT setup and use of exemption certificates.

Do let us know if you still have open issues on the same.

Thanks,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you sir ,, "    Wish you happy new year!!!

As per your reply , my query is resolved , but i have one more query ,, my client is required tds calculate some specific amount for e,g below,

However the formula is calculating correctly for the range till 1000 but above 1000 the formula is not working properly. Kindly help me to resolve the problem. for your reference see above attached scree shot. for e.g

rate         amt

10% upto 1000

20% for 1001-2000

30% for 2001 and above.

when i am  invoice posting Rs 1000 System calculate proper , when i going to posting invoice Rs. 2000 system not calculate correct amt. system calculate TDS amt is Rs .300 , but in configuration i have maintained 2 % rate. for ref find the below screen shot. Pls help me !!

Please help me sir !!

Thanks & Regard

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

I would request we take this discussion in the other thread raised by you and close the same.

--> Withholding tax calculation based on formula.

Thanks,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok ,,Sir ,  But still not find any solution!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

I will take the calculation part in the other thread.

Request you to close this thread.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK , Sir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Please mark the reply where you received the solution as Correct Answer.

Thanks,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal sir,

Issue has been resolved !! thanks you sir,

Regards

Jay