Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi gurus I am facing the run time error.please help me to rectifiy it and suggest me what to do for getting the status as "active or withdrawn"for the given program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check the attached program for reference.

Thanks

D vishnu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I can tell, all of your threads on SCN have been rejected or locked so far.  Please stop posting such basic questions and expecting others on here to do your work for you.

You need to go and complete some proper research and/or training on ABAP before attempting whatever it is you are trying to do.  God help whoever owns the system you are working on.

Also, it would help lots if the regulars here in the ABAP space would stop answering such questions and instead, use the alert moderator button.

<Thread locked>

Cheers,

G.

10 REPLIES 10

archanapawar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

loop at ITAB1 into WA_ITAB1.

Read table i_itab1 into waI_itab1 with key STATV = itab-STAT2 .

move WAI_itab1-text1 TO ITAB-TEXT1 .

modify itab.

You need to provide Index while modifying internal table as shown below:

modify itab index sy-tabix trasnporting TEXT1.

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Provide the Code Information from the ST22 T-Code.

ST22->ABAP Developer View - >Source Code Extract.

Regards.

Praveer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana Pawar ,

still i am getting the same error as below after modifying the program as you said

0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

It should be itab1 not itab.

lv_tabix = sy-tabix.

move WAI_itab1-text1 TO ITAB-TEXT1 .

modify itab1 index lv_tabix trasnporting TEXT1.

0 Kudos

Hi Archana Pawar ,

Thanks for reply

Getting the error as no component exist with name "TEXT1"

for the line "modify itab1 index lv_tabix trasnporting TEXT1".

0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

I don't know how your code is working. You need to work on your basics a lot. You keep on posting same question again and again in multiple threads.

Below statement will never work.

You need to modify your code to below:

READ TABLE ITAB INTO WA_ITAB WITH TABLE KEY STATV = WA_ITAB1-stat2.

if sy-subrc eq 0.

WA_ITAB-text1 = WA_ITAB1-text1.

modify ITAB index sy-tabix transporting text1.

endif.

0 Kudos

Hi Archana Pawar,

Thanks for your valuable reply.can you please guide me to the path to learn the ABAP programming basics. It would be great needful for me.

0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Buy a book and start reading it. You need to understand the concepts and then practice it. Or you can join ABAP course. There is plenty of material available on internet. But, its better to buy and book and start with it.

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Try to search in Google with string "SAP + ABAP Concept + PDF".

You will get numbers of book with basic concept. But if I suggest, after read any of the concept you try to implement the same from your ends and after implement, think yourself how you can reuse your own written code to get the same kind of output.

Writing the Number of Line code is not the concept, how best way you are providing the output and what is the processing time is taking by system is.

Regards.

Praveer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I can tell, all of your threads on SCN have been rejected or locked so far.  Please stop posting such basic questions and expecting others on here to do your work for you.

You need to go and complete some proper research and/or training on ABAP before attempting whatever it is you are trying to do.  God help whoever owns the system you are working on.

Also, it would help lots if the regulars here in the ABAP space would stop answering such questions and instead, use the alert moderator button.

<Thread locked>

Cheers,

G.