cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we import BEx queries data into the Excel sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please let me know how to extract the data from Bex queries to excel sheet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do it as save as function through BEx analyzer.

open the bex analyzer -> open the query -> execute it -> after use the save as function.

the same report save it as another excel sheet.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KP,

I want to connect the BEX Queries from the Excel sheet and need to dump the data the into the excel.

I have requirement that should perform Power view operation on the Bex queries (Connecting to the SAP BW server and access the bex queries,dump the data into excel and use power view operations on the excel data).

Thanks in advance,

Chiru Macha

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we will take the dump form the bex query using the save as option.

former_member186696
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chiranjeevi,

You have to be in mind that BEx Analyzer has limitations, it is not a tool for data extraction.

You will be able to extract up to 750 000 data cells. So, if you need more than that, I do recommend you to use OpenHub platform.

So please, refer this note before start your tests:

> 1860872 - Report not executable in BEx Analyzer 7x / Client out of Memory

I hope it helps.

Kind Regards,

Edward John

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183334
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Chinajeevi...

A Bex Analyzer workbook is nothing but an excel sheet which acts as a place holder for a Query result.

please follow below link...................

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d032116a-1ba6-2e10-8db6-d84e7dcc9...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Chiranjeevi,

Please follow the below steps.

open the bex analyzer -> open the query -> execute it -> after use the save as function.

open and excel sheet-->go to optins-->add ins--> manage (select excel addins) and then click go and select an option business explorer analyser.

if you cannot find those adding u can request basis team to add it.after that you can open an bex analyser through the adding and take the dump of the query whatever you want.

Regards,

Sakthivel S

BenedictV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

See if RSCRM_BAPI transaction would serve your requirement. You can save the BEx output to a table and then extract it to excel using a custom ABAP program.

Thanks,

Benedict