cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:Cost Analysis for Rework Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have created a rework production Order. The 261 and 101 material documents are carrying different amounts. I attaching a screen shot as well.

Please advise.

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System will calculate based on the prices defined in the material master for both 261 and 101 movement types.

definitely both will be having different prices so system calculated accordingly.

Please let us know for further clarification.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi,

But when you say

"definitely both will be having different prices so system calculated accordingly."

Can you please enlighten me here.

Vivek

nitin_kapoor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Also please check if you have consumed any activities during confirmation of rework order. IF yes then system will include the cost of those activities also.

Check your rework resource assigned to this order.

Thanks & regards

Nitin Kapoor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nitin, As I said it is a Rework production order. there is no confirmation. Only GI and GR.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vivek,

I see for 261 and 101 movement types it is same material so because of different prices maintained in material master for different materials price calculated is differently is ruled out.

Now I see both movement types happened on different dates see whether the the price of the materials had been maintained same or not on these 2 dates?

BR
KK

nitin_kapoor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Then there is difference in your target and actual cost. System always did the GR on Target cost.

In your case the target cost is different. Check the order after 261 movement by going into order - goto - Costs- analysis.

You can find the production credit amount will be diff then the goods consumed.

create the material cost estimate again through CK11N and then check with a new rework order.

Thanks

Nitin