Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can we select multiple currencies in Purchase request

former_member225732
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

One of my client want to change currency in info price when adding Purchase request.

How should be done this in SAP Business One ?

Please help me to sort out this issue.

Regards,

Sandesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Rafaee_Mustafa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandesh,

you can change the Currency at row level if Info price is INR 250 change this to USD 150

former_member225732
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mustafa Sir,

Like Purchase order can we not select Currency which we want.

If in purchase request I putted USD price in Infor Price but in Tatal LC it showing in INR.

I am not able to change it to USD....

Like Purchase order there is any option to select currency ??

Regards,

Sandesh

Rafaee_Mustafa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandesh,

Currently its not there may be because the Requisition is for internal use company usually wanna see in LC. PO or AP are the marketing doc and they have to send to supplier in the required currency.

You can create a layout in which you can show in FC by using Rate and Info Price you have everything in PQR1.

Regards,

Rafaee M

former_member225732
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

I done this by entering the amount in required currency like USD 100 on the basis of exchange rate define in exchange rate form it takes the value in local currency in Total (LC)

Or we can set currency to BP in BP master data eg USD and if I create Purhase request it takes it in USD.

Thanks for your valuable reply 🙂

Rafaee_Mustafa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Sandesh for sharing

Please close the thread by marking helpful and correct answer.

Rafaee M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assalmu Alaikum Musthafa Bahi,

i am also facing the same issue. In our company we are just stated implementing SAP B1 9.0 . I am not able to get multiple currency in PR. We have local purchase and foreign purchase. if BP Currency is FC then info price in FC , But Total(LC) in Local currency. I read the above post.

Please explain me how to do this ? ( amount in required currency like USD 100 on the basis of exchange rate define in exchange rate form it takes the value in local currency in Total (LC)) .

So that i will also do the same and check ?