cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap treasury automatic derivation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i  enter the additional flows in Other Flows tab, the payment details tab automatically filled. How to achieve  this requirement.

I have another doubt. What kind of transactions will run background jobs in treasury

with regards

raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raju,

I don't see any feasibility of other flow to have bank information automatically.

In treasury system determine bank information based on standing instruction in business partner.

it will generate bank information only for data which deal generate based on customization in Business partner, Say for example.

1. 1) I create a deal for Fixed deposit, now in this case system will generate bank information for inflow out flow and interest, However if we have charges in other flow it will not generate bank information because same flow was not generated by deal.

2nd ) scenario, If we have brokerage for all transaction. at 0.10% and align the same with Business partner in standing instruction, System will generate bank information for this flow as same  was generated by system.

I presume you might have got clarity what meant.

Answering you 2nd question, We can ran any program in background  like TBB1 or TPM44. Normally we schedule job for those transaction which take lot of time to run on foground.

Regards,

Jain

former_member226654
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raju

Please maintain  bank payemnt detail at business partner level.

You can maintain bank detail at business partner level in company code setting.( BP)

this setting will automatically apply to other flow also.

Above  setting  is useful if you are using GL approach only

Regards

Pankaj Bajaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

I have one doubt.

On Purchases transaction charges are levied. that charges are in percentages 0.00015.

I want that charges auto triggered in the Other Flows Tab. How it will be derived.

I have configured but transaction charges are not auto derived. why?

How to do it.

with regards

raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

It would be either about the spro configuration or BP level assignment problem.

First you should check "Define Calculation Procedure for Derived Flows" and "Define Derivation Procedures and Rules" under transaction management -> Flow Types -> Derived Flows.

Withholding tax in our system is in the same nature with your requirement and it looks like this:

After that step, you should go to t-code BP and assign the rule to the product type you wish to apply.

Please note that when you create e.g. fixed term deposit it will automatically derive from nominal interest but you can not see it in other flows tab. Derived flows can not be seen in other flows hence they just depend on the original flow.

I hope this would help and clarify the situation.

Regards,

Emir