Windows Security Update Issue with BPC
Recently our client installed "New Windows Security Update" and they started getting issues with EPM Add Inn in excel. No reports and Input forms working properly. Not really sure how to sort out this issue. For a time being we have suggested them below work around but need final solution to sort out the issue.
Steps for Workaround :
- Close your MS Excel sheets
- Open Windows explorer and use path below to search file “MSForms.ext.
- Search for file “MSForms.exd”, which shall be located in temporary folder C:\Users\user.name\AppData\Local\Temp\Excel8.0\
- And delete “MSForms.exd”.
- The file should rebuild during next Excel launch, and all VBA macros should. We have tested it and it worked.
Can someone please advice regarding this issue if there will be any final solution to stop this issue.