cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create file in all using shell script.

ashish_arora6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am very new to in this module.

I want to know how to download and upload shell script file from application layer.

I am creating a program in SAP ABAP and i am calling RFC function module to call shell script.

And i dont know the coding part could you please help me to write a code, so that i can create file in al11(application server).

BR

Ashish Arora

• SAP Managed Tags:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to know how to download and upload shell script file from application layer.

Many ways, to use in abap program you could consider  cl_gui_frontend_services=>gui_upload using binary type. Transaction Code CG3Z or CG3Y can be used to upload/download directly.

I am creating a program in SAP ABAP and i am calling RFC function module to call shell script.

This could help:

And i dont know the coding part could you please help me to write a code, so that i can create file in al11(application server).

It is a bit unclear what are you trying to achieve, creating file at application server can be done in several ways. This I take it as to create  text file from internal  table, then OPEN DATASET is your command.

Google around a bit. for variation on the way it used, you should find something fitting with your scenario.

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

You may check example in thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/2001212

Regards,

Deepak Kori