Enabling 5 character lang code (zh_CN & zh_HK) support in NW7.3
I have a SAP NW7.3 EHP1 SPS9 Portal.
Requirement is to enable support for 5 character Chinese languages (zh_CN & zh_HK).
Kindly advise if this is the correct forum to post this question.
We are using AFP and customized masthead.
In portal lang dropdown in masthead, I have to remove existing Chinese (zh) entry and add these two new language codes.
I have few queries: -
1. What will be impact on current Portal translation worklists that have been generated for rawtext/EN to zh translation?
Would there be any by-default fall back that when user selects zh_CN, zh translations will be loaded?
2. What are other configurations/settings that I need to make in order to enable this support?
We have consumer/producer portals scenario here. Consumer Portal is on CE7.3 EHP1 SPS9.
3. How do I make sure zh_CN & zh_HK language codes are passed to backend SAP R/3 systems?
(there are some iViews which are directly connecting to SAP R/3 via system object, without any producer portal in between)
4. How do I make sure zh_CN & zh_HK language codes are passed to backend federated producer Portals?
5. Are there any other factors that I need take into account while doing this?
Thanks & Regards,