Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

double click in table control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,    I have inserted a table control on the screen.  When I would double click on one particular row of that column I want to display more details about that row on next screen. I understand the process is like below:

In your PF-STATUS enable F2 giving an okcode.

( You can find it in PF-STATUS -> Function keys -> Recommeneded function keys)

Once you enable this and activate any doubleclick on the screen will create the ok code you assign and control comes to PAI.

Where you write the statement

if sy-ucomm eq 'CLICK'.

GET CURSOR FIELD ws_field LINE ws_line.

endif.

If ws_field contains the field on which the user clicked and ws_line contains the line no. of ur table control.

I only have one question, how can I define the double click in my PF Status??? for example in image below I added DBLCLICK in F2 function key, My question is if this is correct? I not understand how SAP related this with my control table to give double click, please explain me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Yes, you are correct, F2 is double click. Actual seems you do not need define double click in PF status, directly response '&IC1' function code in user_command form. that`s same ok.

regards,

Archer

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Yes, you are correct, F2 is double click. Actual seems you do not need define double click in PF status, directly response '&IC1' function code in user_command form. that`s same ok.

regards,

Archer