cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill of Lading document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys. I have a requirement to create a BOL document for print. The BOL document data mostly comes from the shipment document. SAPFORMS will be used to design the layout.

The BOL document is to be printed manually on a customized screen. User would like a button on the screen. Clicking the button will enable the BOL to be printed.

I need some help for the logic to do this. I am used to working with output determination that will automatically issue an output message. Can someone please help me? How would the SAPFORMS layout be linked to the output type to achieve this? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check NACE Tcode settings under Application area of shipping .

Regards

Prabhu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SAP depending on the Application Area number of output types are defined.

For example in SD we have V1, v2, v3 like application areas and for each Application area output types are defined.

For V1 output types are BA00, AN00 etc for V2 it is LD00 for V3 it is RDoo like that.

Again for each output type a printing driver program and a SAP Script or Smartform is attached.

Select the Application type and doublie click.

then displays output types.

select the output type and press on the left side process routines,

then it displays program and script for that output type.

Output type Specifies the kind of output to be produced.

NACE transaction code is for Output type. Here you can configure Output types for application documents.

Suppose for example: you want to generate IDOC after creating a PO.

When you enter all the data in PO and go to messages, Here you need to give the Output types.

In output types you can create condition records also.

NACE has different applications : V1 for Sales, V2 for shipping, V3 for Billing, EF for PO.

Check these links too..

NACE

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/c8/1989fe43b111d1896f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c8/198a1843b111d1896f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm

<b>**Please reward if this is useful**</b>