Assign GL account new price condition in purchase order
I am trying to assign a different G/L account to a new price condition (it is a surcharge in addition to the net price) inserted manually in a purchase order.
This is the new price condition:
I have created a new account key and assigned to the new GL account in the OBYC transaction:
Finally, I have inserted the new condition type in the procedure in the transaction M/08 as follows:
Then, I have inserted the new price condition in a new purchase order:
But when I post the goods receipt in MIGO transaction:
The GL account is not set in the corresponding FI document:
Kindly do the following way.
1. Maintain condition category "B - Delivery cost " in your condition type.
2. Activate "Accruals" in control data 2.
3. In pricing procedure, activate "Manual and Statics" for your condition type along with Accrual and Account key.
4. Maintained subtotal as "4".
5. Go to OBYC settings, assign the new GL with required account modifier or valuation class.
Attached screen shot for your reference.