Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG-F questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using MDG 7.0 SP02 and few qustions as per below

1. CCTR is replicated only in case of Single Processing in Target System. But When to try to create new CCTR with Hierarchy sructure in processing multiple objects only CCTRH and CCTRG are replicated and not CCTR. I can see in CR only not in MDG staging tables also or using search CCTR also. In short CCTR is vasishing after approval of CR in it is created in processing multiple objects. Can you tell me reason behind this?
  2. For intitial upload of CCTR I am getting ABAP Dump in Check and Execute Step. As per ST22 as below

I am describing detail procedure which is followed by me

1. Download CCTR MDG Structure from file download link.
  2. Copy all ECC values in MDG Structure and create txt file.
  3. Create Blank CR for processing mulitple objects (CCTR,CCTRG and CCTRH so on)
  4. In File Upload link define file created in step 2 but in next step I am facing above ABAP Dump

I implemented SAP note as suggested by system but still I am getting same Abap Dump.Any reason for this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sanjay,

while collective processing, when a cost center is assigned it will also get replicated with the hierarchy structure.try assigning the cost center to the same change request. For Initial upload are you assigning the same records which you downloaded.Since the same records will not be allowed to be uploaded in the MDG hub.

Regards,

Reema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any update?

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To add to Reema, the process of initial upload is different. If the values are already present in the structure you can't use initial upload. I tried several times but failed. You need to delete entire structure in MDG and then you can upload the file again. The best way is to create the structure manually and then assign the CCTR through File...

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

My issue is unable to upload CCTR during intitial upload process even when SAP recommed note is applied as per previoue screen shot