cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue to update Table T706Z1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to configure international expenses in SAP ECC 6.0, but users can still not select a foreign claim country.

The Trip Schema 02 is created, but I have been told by the developer who made the analysis that below customizing entries are missing in table T706Z1 and should be added on Trip Schema 02 similarly as Trip Schema 01:

The issue is that I don't know how to add these entries from SPRO from the Define Schema and Individual Field Control section.

I don't want to add them directly in SE16... so does anbody already encounter this issue?

Is there a way to configure it via the usual customizing options?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charles-Henri,

Is there a way to configure it via the usual customizing options?

No there is not. The Table T706Z1 is the basis for the customizing options and the field control possibilities.

If you want to adapt more fields for FITVFELD / FITVFELD_WEB then using SE16 is the feasible way to do it, in several SAP Notes this is also the approach to adapt certain new fields to the field control.

One word of warning from my side: The business logic in the frame programs does not handle the entire T706Z1 generically up to 100%. I.e. it is unlikely but still possible, that if you add certain fields in T706Z1 and configure them in FITVFELD / FITVFELDWEB, the configurations might not reflect. This part is trial & error.

Cheers, Lukas