Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table /SAPAPO/SCHEDLIN not updated after un-confirming sales order via BOP

former_member188251
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I unconfirm from sales order item in ECC , the table /SAPAPO/SCHEDLIN in APO is successfully deleting the confirmed schedule line(entry with event type 'C'). But when I unconfirm via BOP, the confirmed schedule line is not getting removed from the table /SAPAPO/SCHEDLIN .  Is this standard behaviour or am I missing something ? Kindly guide.Thanks in advance.

Regards

Shankarnarayan.K.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shankar,

Please refer OSS KBA 1931572 - Missing entry in table /sapapo/schedlin for field MBDAT which cannot be corrected with report /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21

Entries in database table /sapapo/schedlin with TIME_TYPE 'MBDAT' always have EVENT_TYPE 'C' (confirmed schedule lines). But these entries are not being used by BOP and therefore they are not being checked.

The report only checks entries in database table /sapapo/schedlin for EVENT_TYPE 'O' (schedule lines with requested quantities). EVENT_TYPE 'C' (confirmed schedulie lines) are NOT being processed.

This has 2 reasons:

BOP does not need entries in /sapapo/schedlin with EVENT_TYPE 'C'.

These entries in /sapapo/schedlin with EVENT_TYPE 'C' never have the field EXT_SCHEDLIN (which corresponds to the field VBEP-ETENR) filled. With this field being initial, it is impossible to map the corresponding entries in VBEP and so a consistency check is not possible.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member188251
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Rupesh. It is confirmed that this is a standard issue.

Thanks,

Shankarnarayan K

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankaranarayan,

Can you run the report /sapapo/sdrqcr21 and check on SD Order Tables in SAP APO.

the tables POSMAPN, ORDADM_H, ORDADM_I, SCHEDLIN are checked for consistency against VBAP and VBEP.

former_member188251
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rorie,

I ran the report , but the confirmed schedule line item is still not getting removed from the table /SAPAPO/SCHEDLIN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

have you tried with a different set of product / location? do you still get the same issue?