cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OData Projects Details from backend system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have multiple projects created in SEGW. Is there any way by which we can get all the details of particular project like - Entity types, Entity sets, mapped RFCs with each entity set method, association and navigation details using some RFC or BAPI.

Checking all the details through SEGW becomes extremely time consuming.

The one option that I could see is to use standard IWBEP/* tables from SE11.

Regards,

Aashika Agarwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please let me know if anyone has some idea about the database tables or BAPIs which can help me in getting Odata project details from SEGW.

Regards,

Aashika Agarwal

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aashika,

SEGW tables (/IWBEP/*) are your best bet. I do not think there is any other tool to get the information you are asking for.

Catalog Service can give you a list of Entity Sets in each service. (not project).

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_gateway20sp08/helpdata/en/26/50ea3c3ceb44b0a437fa44c420ad49/content.htm

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna,

My main requirement is not to visit SEGW every time to get all the project details, especially navigation property and related RFC's. Hence, wants to go ahead with a custom program.

Since the entire detail is also displayed in SEGW, I feel there has to be a BAPI/FM which furnishes the required details. But now, I guess the best option is to go ahead with tables only.

Thanks or sharing your views on the same.

Regards,

Aashika Agarwal   

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What about querying with $metadata. you will get all the details of OData service like entity types, entity set, association/navigation etc.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekhar,

Thanks for your inputs.

I actually want the same information to be achieved through ABAP custom program in backend system only so that user gets also information . Also with metadata, user would need access to gateway system or need to run through REST client.

Regards,

Aashika Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna,

Since you suggesting that SE11 tables are best to get all the required information. I wanted to know if we need to fetch RFCs which are used in service implementations then which table to refer.

The table that I could find is /iwbep/i_sbd_ds but this doesn't which RFC is used in which entity set.

Please suggest the way to get this information.

Regards,

Aashika Agarwal