Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance Returns Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The client want's to implement ARM .

Although I have not worked or used this functionality before I have tested the same in IDES installed in the client location.

But the client wants to create the advance return order manually and wants the other follow-on documents to be created automatically.

I find that the following docs needs to be created manually.

Credit Memo Request

Credit Memo

GR

Vendor Invoice.

Can I automate the creation of the follow-on documents.

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

In case of advance returns management, first the customer informs saying some goods are damaged for that we have to create a returns sales order & take print out of that with the format of RMA - (Returns material authorization)document through one output type from this returns sales order. Send this to customer. Once customer receives this RMA then he will send the goods along with RTV document(Returns to vendor) wrt our RMA . Create a returns delivery-> PGR-> Credit memo.

Which follow on documents creation you want to automate.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sir for the update.

If I want the material to be shifted to another plant OR any of the options mentioned below how do I do that.

For instance suppose the receive the material in the plant and now I want the follow-up activities to automatically take place based on the option selected.

How to process that.eg. MOVE TO ANOTHER PLANT is selected.