cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock Transfer From quality to Unrestricted with out Reference to PO. ?

maheshkumar_komatineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Our Client has a newly Started a QM process that They are taking The Customer Returned Stock and Posting Into Quality Stock . They are Not activated Quality management For FG Materials. means NO FG item is QM Active.

They will Do all the Quality Process (Inspection.result Recording,ud) in Non sap Process. based on the Quality Department Feed back They will post the Stock from Quality to Unrestricted.

when we try to post the stock from Unrestricted to Quality system is asking for Purchase order as Mandatory, can anybody let me Know How We can post the Stock From Quality to unrestricted.

Thanks &Regards,

Mahesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Please can you suggest if you are using MvT 451/MB1C + MvT 457/MB1B to take the sold material back form the customer? Or?

When I try MvT 321/MB1B to move the Q stock to unrestricted use stock, there is no blocking check on Purchase order. When I try MvT 322/MB1B there is also no purchase order mandatory to post material form Unrestricted-use stock to Quality Stock.

Please can you share the error screenshot with us.

I believe there may be some existing enhancement/exits (or bug form some other enhancements) available in your system, which is doing this mandatory check on purchase order and throwing the error. So you can also take help form your ABAP team to understand this matter.

Please check and confirm.

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member201849
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

Go to to MB1B transaction and select 'To Purchase Order'. Give details like Purchase Order, Movement Type (321), Plant, Store Location and save. Then the material moves from Quality to Unrestricted Use.

Regards

SURESH.M

maheshkumar_komatineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thank You for the Reply . my requirement is Business is taking the customer returned material and Posting It as Quality Stock.

actually Business Is Not Activated Any quality for FG items in SAP (Means there is No QM process for FG" s in SAP)

so After Quality Department Fee back They want to  post the Stock in to unrestricted  (full Quantity or Partial).

when we try to post the stock from Quality to Unrestricted in MB1B through 321 System is Asking For Purchase order no. but we want to enter directly from Quality to Unrestricted.

so please suggest how to do.

BestRegards,

mahesh.

former_member201849
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

In standard there is no mandatory for Purchase Order field in MB1B transaction.Can you share the screen shot.

Regards

SURESH.M