cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Pricing - Condition type wise control of Key Combinations in Condition Records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Following is the query i have in Pricing.

1. For condition type i have selected three key combinations for Price ( Condition type - PR00 based on material group1,2 3) , three Key Combinations      for Freight ( ZFRT  based on different incoterms ). Condition tables for the above key combinations are placed in same access sequence.

Due to this while creating Condition records, say for PR00 through VK11, system will show key combination of both Price & Freight .i.e total six key combinations will be seen. We need to select the required combination & maintain it.

My doubt is - Is it possible to control key combinations based on condition record for condition type that we are maintaining.

i.e. only three key combinations should be seen & available for selection while maintaining condition record for PR00 .  Also same for ZFRT.

I have searched the available posts, but unable to fine exact solution for this. So please help.

Regards,

Ramachandra Rao.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramachandra,

I am not 100% to understand your question but I will give it a shot.

You have three key combinations which apply to PR00 (let's say #1, 2, 3). You have another three key combinations which apply to ZFRT (#4, 5 and 6). When creating a condition PR00, you only want to display key combinations #1, 2 and 3. When creating a condition ZFRT, you only want to display #4, 5 and 6.

In this case, you will need to create two different access sequences.

Access sequence 1 which contains tables for key combinations #1, 2 and 3

Access sequence 2 for key combinations #4, 5 and 6

Then you have to assign access sequence 1 to condition type PR00 and access sequence 2 to condition type ZFRT (transaction V/06).

Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

Thanks for your reply.

That means we have to use 2 access sequence separately. If there are many such condition types like - Price,Freight,discounts,VAT etc.. then we need to use separate access sequence for all such condition  types ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Bernhard is right. There is no way to control condition tables/key combinations like you want. You have to create different access sequences based on your condition types and requirements. If you want to minimize creation of access sequence then you have to see all combinations and use only one at a time.

Thank$