cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using iFlows with Decentral AAE's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in the process of setting up a landscape with a new single-stack SAP PO 7.4 on HANA.

The idea was to have a central AEX in Europe, with multiple AAE's. Different AAE's for Europe, Americas and APAC.

We were planning to do all developments as much as possible with the NWDS, as it seemed the most futureproof, so we are also creating iFlows for everything.

However when I look on help.sap.com on many of the pages I've found, it never lists iFlows as possible to be deployed on the AAE. They always speak of Integrated Configurations...

Does this mean if we want to use the decentral AAE's that we are limited to Integrated Configuration?

The way I understood is is we do the developments on the PO in Europe, and then deploy to the AAE's that require it. For example a flow for Brasil would go to the AAE in Americas...

Please advise!

Kr,
Frederik-Jan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Michal reply from below thread.

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Thanks, looks like Udo's presentation gives some insight indeed.

But the problem remains I think.

If we use a central AEX + decentral AEX deployments (since it can't be AAE's), is monitoring centralized in the central AEX?

Or is there a better solution to have multiple engines spread around the world for performance/load reasons?

Kr,

Frederik-Jan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you will find your answers here:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3567649

Thanks,

Sudhansu

Answers (0)