cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting EKPO-UNTTO with BAPI_PO_Create

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have POs created in R/3 by bapi_po_create from SRM, but value for underdelivery tolerance is not set at present. We would like to make sure PO is created with underdelivery set to biggest possible number (99.9%) to allow for PO confirmation arriving from vendor via XI ( IDoc ORDRSP.ORDRES05 ) to post with quantity variance. Right now inbound idoc does not post when qty variance is detected.

We checked three user exits in the bapi EXIT_SAPLMEWP_001, 002, 003, but can not see references to qty except overfulfilment as per below:

SUEBTO DEC 3 1 Overfulfillment tolerance

SUEBTK CHAR 1 0 Unlimited overfulfillment

Purchasing infor record is created with underfulfilment set, but it is not checked by bapi during PO creation.

Thanks in advance for any insight as to how this can be resolved.

Margaret

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

henning_abel
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Margaret,

did you finally find a solution for getting EKPO-UNTTO automatically filled via BAPI_PO_CREATE1?

Thanks for your answer.

BR,

Henning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Czesc Marcin,

Thanks for your reply; bapi has untto field in the user exit EXIT_SAPL2012_001

BAPIMEPOITEM-UNDER_DLV_TOL but unfortunately this field can not be changed in the user exit...I also checked all other user exits in this bapi and I do not see anything that can be used to manipulate under delivery allowed percentage...do you have any ideas how to resolve this issue? I do not know SRM (we are on ver 5.0), is it possible to set percentage before bapi is called? And if so, how do I go about it?

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Cheers

Malgosia

ps: czy masz jakies materialy ktore pomogly by mi z zrozumieniu tego systemu?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for your reply and helpfull link.

I found out that our SRM is using new bapi BAP_PO_CREATE1 and this bapi has user exit that is allowing access to field UNTTO. I am going to see if this works. Will let you know.

Regards

Margaret

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Margaret,

BAPI_PO_CREATE is no longer used. BAPI_PO_CREATE1 have UNTTO field, but...You're arleady know this

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have done some thing similar, but long time back.

You can try out BADIs and other Standard SAP Enhnacements to get this done.

Send me the details of your business requirements on my email - atul.kant@gmail.com.

I will try to help you out.

Refer to this link as well.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/38/4cc5376848616ae10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Regards

- Atul