cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

questin: Universe, Query with SQL and Download from SAP Bw are not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I am new to SAP Lumira, just installed lumira 1.21, but when I try to create a new dataset, I couldn't select Universe, query with SQL and Download from SAP BW, the options are greyed out. Do I need install the related drivers?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

This would mean you are on the Personal Edition of Lumira Desktop and need to either activate your 30-day trial in the bottom right hand corner for the Standard Edition features, or purchase either the Standard or Enterprise edition from our SAP e-store directly or by speaking with an SAP account representative.

Best regards,

-K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the help!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please look at SAP Note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2109423 for the missing universe

For the BW, is the SAP Gui installed on your machine?

som
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

There was a tool error at the last minute which erroneously change "Connect to SAP Business Warehouse" to "Download from SAP Business Warehouse".  There is no new enhancement in this release with regards to BW connectivity before. What is included is the same functionality that existed in 1.20 that allows you to maintain your connectivity and visualize the data.  Apologize for these two issues.  They are both fixed in the next release and we are looking into releasing that as soon as possible in the new year.

Thank you.