cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective Billing for multiple sold-to's in ERP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have the following situation with a client:

They sell to many branches but the sales invoices are paid by their head office. i.e. 1 bill-to/payer – many sold-to’s

When processing the invoices, we would like there to be one invoice created as a summary of all the deliveries that have been issued but SAP splits invoices if the sold-to’s are different. I have looked for a solution on OSS and found a note (sapnote 877643 - Collective Billing for multiple sold-to parties) that refer to this issue from a CRM perspective.

Does anyone know of a solution for standard SAP?

Thanks

Jonny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan.

I had the same problem very recently and had a tough time finding a solution. In the end we decided to use one solt to party instead. We cosolidated all SP's into one, thus getting an individual invoice. A workaround I know, but given the time constraints that's what we did.

I had a brief look at some OSS notes but never went through with the suggestions. Have a look yourself, this one might be helpful 43067

This is what it says:

Solution

1. In the partner determination procedure for the billing document header, the partner function for the sold-to party must be removed .

2. In the partner determination procedure for the billing document item, the partner function for the sold-to party mast be added.

3. A new data transport routine must be created in the customer area.Within this routine, the billing header field VBRK-KUNAG must be set to the payer for instance (VBRK-KUNRG).

FORM DATEN_KOPIEREN_601.

VBRK-KUNAG = VBRK-KUNRG.

ENDFORM.

All statistics which refer to the sold-to party are influenced by point 3.. The statistics must be checked for this.

4. Background billing or the processing of the billing due list (Transaction VF04) must be converted in such a way that the system no longer selects according to the sold-to party but according to the payer (see Note 25147).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member810095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jonny,

different partner (sold-to-s) are the reason for billing split in ERP in standard.. You can take a look into the note 111813. If you want to avoid this split you need to apply some code in the user exit EXIT_SAPLV60P_010 and change there the data of V60P_INPUT_VKDFIF (clear KUNNR - for example). The note 137030 might be also interesting for you. I hope this information helps you.

Best regards,

Lela