cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS Vendor master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am nearly confused by the SUS vendor master.

We are using MM-SUS scenario , SUS and ROS are in the same client.

So how should I transfer the vendor master from MM to SUS, using the BD14( XML-IDoc) or BBPGETVD  (RFC) ?

(XML-IDoc : SupplierPortalTradingPartner_CreateOrChange_Out - ORDERS.ORDERS2.)

Please help on this, thanks a lot.

Regards,

Hayashi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Hayashi,

BBPGETVD is not supported with SUS. You need to use BD14 transaction in your ECC system. If setup correctly this should trigger a Z_CREMAS_SUSMM type idoc. In the PI system this will be mapped to XML and sent to SUS via interface SupplierPortalTradingPartner_CreateOrChange_In.

You can find the configuration steps in the SRM config guide.

regards

Zoltan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zoltan

Thank you very much for your help. Now I am clear.

I have some further questions.

After supplier master data transferred to SUS, what would be the process of creating supplier user id ?

Regards,

Hayashi.

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

If supplier self registration is enabled, as soon as the supplier is created in SUS there will be two emails sent out with user name and password. Supplier can use this data to login to the srmsus_selfreg service and create his own SUS administrator user. Once this is done supplier can logon to SUS and create as many users as he wants via the user admin UI in SUS.

If supplier self registration is not enabled then a purchaser administrator will need to create the admin user for the supplier manually and provide user name and password to them.

regards

Zoltan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zoltan

Thanks very much.

I got it. If I donot want to use the self registration, how does the purchaser administrator create the supplier user account refer to the supplier ?

Regards,

Hayashi.

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Login to SUS UI with a user having /SAPSRM/SUS_ADMIN_PURCH_EHP1 role. Select Menu Administration -> Create Users. Select the supplier company, fill out the required fields and done.

regards

Zoltan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zoltan

You are so professional on SRM.

Thank you very much for your support.

I am now a little puzzled by the ROS and SUS integration.

I will use ROS as the registration.

So after registration and being approved , the vendor will transfer to ECC, and at the same time, the supplier gets its SRM ID (ROS ID or SUS ID?) , then , the integration question comes up.

The vendor master transfer to SUS using BD14, the should the purchaser create the vendor logon ID again(of course SUS-Selfreg is also OK about this) , or mapping the ROS vendor logon ID and vendor master ? how to do it ?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Hayashi.

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Hayashi,

until now we talked about vendor replication from ECC to SUS, with the following steps:

1. replicate vendor with BD14

2. supplier BP in SUS is created

3. supplier gets an email with userid, password and can create his own SUS admin user OR pruchaser admin creates a user for the supplier manually

if you extend this with the ROS process there will be some additional steps, but the basics stay the same:

1. prospect supplier registers with ROS, gets questionnaire, answers it

2. purchaser approves the prospect

3. prospect is transferred to ECC. (at this point there is no user ID created for the supplier yet, the supplier still is a prospect)

4. vendor master data is created in ECC

and now the replication process kicks in again:

1. replicate vendor with BD14

2. no new supplier BP is created instead ROS prospect supplier BP will be updated and mapped to ECC vendor

3. supplier gets an email with userid, password and can create his own SUS admin user OR pruchaser admin creates a user for the supplier manually

Hope this clarify.

regards

Zoltan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zoltan

Thank you very much for you help.

Your answer is very very clear.

Regards,

Hayashi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zoltan

A further question. I met a error.

I transfer the accepted potential supplier to ECC.

The message mapping is SupplierPortalTradingPartner_out to Z_CREMAS_SUSMM.

While in MM the vendor master adddress data is mandatory(It can not be changed.)

I know the address is from another type of IDOC , not CREMAS.

So do you have any good solution on this? Can we use Idoc type CREMDM04 instead?

Regards,

Hayashi.

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Hayashi,

in this scenario all address related data is transfered in the CREMAS IDOC, no additional idoc is required, or can be used at all. Address data will be very limited, data like phone extension, street prefix, suffix, etc. will not be transferred during supplier transfer. But the data that is sent to ECC with the CREMAS idoc is sufficient to create the vendor master, there should be no issues regarding this.

regards

Zoltan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zoltan

Thank you for your reply.

I will investigate more on this.

Regards,

Hayashi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zoltan

Now, I can realize all of your mentioned. While, I am using EP, so after the supplier get the user and password of SUS , how can the supplier get the EP logon authorization, the same user name and password ?

Regards,

Hayashi.

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Hayashi,

I am not an expert in EP, but I think manual activity will be needed to configure the EP user.

regards

Zoltan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zoltan

Yes , I think so.

Then, the vendor registered and got the id of SUS, then the vendor also will attend the RFx, how would that be realized? it feels difficult and complex.

Regards,

Hayashi.

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

That would be another scenario. I think it would be best to answer that in a separate thread, otherwise this one will be overloaded with different topics.

regards

Zoltan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hayashi,

Even though SUS and ROS are in the same client, You can try with below

MM - Z_CREMAS_SUSMM.CREMAS03

SUS - SupplierPortalTradingPartner_CreateOrChange_In

Mapping (OM): MM2SUSSupplier.

Regards.