cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI version appropiate for integration with Successfactor

0 Kudos

HI Team,

Could you help me with the clarification that PO can be integrated with SuccessFactor ? and

PI 7.3.1 and PI 7.4  are same I mean are they both called PO because PI 7.3.1 with SP 8( not sure ) is also called PO.

Kindly help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Benoy,

1. PO can be integrated with SuccessFactor?

Yes. SAP has released a new adapter called the “SFSF Adapter” for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (PI) on 17 Feb 2014.

Compatibility Matrix:
SAP NetWeaver Process Integration, connectivity add-on 1.0 SP0 is compatible with:

• SAP NW PI 711 >=SP12
  • SAP NW PI 730 >=SP10
  • SAP NW PI 731 >=SP09
  • SAP NW PI 740 >=SP04

Refer:

2. PI 7.3.1 and PI 7.4  are same I mean are they both called PO because PI 7.3.1 with SP 8( not sure ) is also called PO

>>>If you have Single stack PI installation along with BPM & BRM components then these 3 clubbed together are called as PO (Process Orchestration). Please refer following for 7.31 SP 08

Hope it helps

Regards,

Azhar

0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

Thankyou for the exact response quickly.

Thanks,

Benoy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, both 7.3.1 (EHP 1) and 7.4 are both a so called PO.

SAP released  in February this year SAP Netweaver Process Integration Connectivity Add-On including the SFSF Adapter which runs on the Integration Adapter Framework in your PI System enabling Integration of your on-premise SAP Solution with SuccessFactors.

Prerequisite to install the Connectivity Add-On are:

PI 7.11 >= SP12

PI  7.30 >= SP10

PI 7.31 >= SP09

PI 7.40 >= SP04

You can find more Details about the Connectivity Add-On here: https://help.sap.com/nw-connectivity-addon100

Regards,

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thankyou for the exact response quickly.

Thanks,

Benoy